Welcome to this week’s version of Healthcare Profession Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare profession-connected articles culled from all the intention via the Web to support you be taught what’s next.
- Deem you’re at the highest of the COVID-19 vaccine line since you work in healthcare? Do now not be so sure. Preliminary offers received’t be sufficient to duvet everybody in healthcare — Who gets coronavirus vaccine first? Perhaps no longer all front-line healthcare workers, HHS committee told (Becker’s Sanatorium Overview)
- A brand fresh gaze stumbled on that the pandemic is continuing to affect many essential care physicians, with one-third of respondents reporting that their profits is quiet noteworthy decrease than standard — Main care practices quiet struggling from COVID-19 as winter flu season approaches: gaze (FierceHealthcare)
- To decrease the spread of infections on your sanatorium or note, some researchers are suggesting that switching from stainless-steel surfaces to copper would possibly well perhaps also support — As hospitals ogle to prevent infections, a chorus of researchers fabricate a case for copper surfaces (STAT)
- The pandemic has assign intense stress on healthcare organizations and clinicians. Here is how to support raise and support your staff all the intention via this time of uncertainty — 5 tricks for improving onboarding and retention in a changing space of labor (CompHealth)
- Anticipated adjustments to the estate tax exemption would possibly well perhaps also concern physicians’ final analysis. Ike Devji, JD, explains what this swap will mean and how doctors can protect their sources — Novel fair correct, political components affect physicians’ sources (Physicians Practice)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s supreme locum tenens doctor staffing firm and a chief in eternal and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has labored in healthcare staffing for more than 19 years.