Drinking plenty of water can be a powerful tool in Dieter’s weight loss vocabulary. Water can help speed up your metabolism, suppress your appetite, and help flush water out of your body.
Drinking the recommended amount of 8-10 glasses of water a day can be difficult, but with sincere effort, you will soon be able to use water for weight loss.
#1. increase your water intake
1. Drink water throughout the day. Drinking water throughout the day can help you feel full without having to consume high-calorie drinks such as milk, milk tea, juices, and snacks that can add to your weight. You can also eat less at breakfast because you already feel full. Reducing your daily calorie intake can speed up the weight loss process.
- If you don’t like drinking water, try drinking flavored water. Buy bottled water with a certain flavor to get better tasting drinking water.
- To learn more about your options for enjoying water, read How to Prefer Drinking Water.
- Set an alarm to remind you to drink water throughout the day. This way you won’t forget. This method will also instill the habit of drinking water regularly.
- Keep water with you. Keep a bottle of water with you at all times, so it will be easier for you to drink more. Buy a reusable water bottle and always keep it handy at home, at work or while traveling.
2. Drink a glass of water before every meal. Feeling full will make you eat less, which means eating fewer calories to improve your weight loss results.
- If you are drinking water before meals to promote weight loss, remember to keep track of the amount and amount of calories in your diet. Avoid drinking water, but still eat a plate full of high-calorie foods.
- Drinking a full glass of water before, during and after meals helps digestion and speeds up weight loss with water. Water will help your body break down and absorb nutrients.
3. Replace sugary drinks with water. Instead of sodas, alcoholic drinks, smoothies, or other high-calorie drinks, just drink a glass or bottle of water. Replacing high-calorie drinks with low-calorie ones will help you burn thousands of calories every day, further helping you lose weight.
4. Adjust your alcohol intake to equal the amount of drinking water. Drinking water should not reduce the amount of daily drinking water consumed to compensate for alcohol consumption. Whatever water you drink for this purpose, it should be included in your daily diet.
5. Drink water and reduce your salt intake to reduce the amount of water in your body. Reducing the amount of salt you eat can help you reduce your body’s water content more quickly, especially when you increase your daily water intake.
- Pay attention to the sodium content on food labels. Some foods that are low in salt may be high in sodium.
- Try using other flavorings and seasonings instead of salt to add flavor to your food. Fresh herbs or garlic are not harmful to health and can be added to flavor a variety of foods.
- Canned and frozen vegetables are likely high in sodium because sodium is used as a preservative. Buy fresh produce as often as possible.
- If a brand offers a low-sodium option, buy it. It’s an easy way to enjoy your favorite food without adding too much salt.
- Check the restaurant nutrition information before eating out. The food and drinks sold in restaurants contain a lot of salt, even if you don’t think so. Today, many restaurants post nutrition information online.
#2. Try a water detox diet
1. Try going on a short detox diet using water soaked in vegetables and fruits (infused water). Buy a few fruits and vegetables to soak in water, such as cucumbers, strawberries, mint leaves and other herbs, various citrus fruits, apples, and pineapples.
- Consider purchasing a water container with a lid, such as a glass jar or glass with a straw. You can prepare drinks in all containers at once and store them in the refrigerator.
- The vegetables and fruits you use should be as fresh and watery as possible. If vegetables and fruits start to age, throw them away and buy new ones.
2. Determine how long you will be on the detox diet. Staying on this diet for too long can have negative consequences as your body doesn’t get all the nutrients it normally needs, such as fiber and protein. The best time period for this diet is one week or less.
- Be sure to check with your doctor before trying this diet. If your diet is restricted, this may not be the best way to lose weight.
- If you feel tired or dizzy, stop this diet and return to your normal eating habits. Your overall health is more important than rapid weight loss.
3. Masukkan irisan buah dan sayur ke dalam air dan dinginkan selama beberapa jam. Anda bisa membuat masing-masing seteko kombinasi buah dan sayur yang Bereksperimenlah dan temukan campuran race yang stockade Anda sukai.
- Pastikan untuk tidak menambahkan gula atau bahan pemanis lainnya, walaupun Anda mungkin saja tergoda. Jika Anda ingin menambahkan rempah-rempah seperti kayu manis atau pala, hal ini bukan masalah. Tetapihindarlah bahan-bahan yang dapat meningkatkan retensi air, seperti natrium atau bahan lain yang mengandung kalori.
- Kupas kulit buah jeruk untuk menghindari rasa yang pahit.
- Do not drink this water after three days, as vegetables and fruits may have rotted and fermented in the water. It is best stored in the refrigerator, although it can be stored at room temperature for up to a day.
4. Drink at least 1.9 liters of water as recommended. Do not drink in one gulp, but drink 9-10 servings, one cup at a time. It is necessary to replenish fluid loss from the body during the day. Drink as much water as possible, at least 1.9 liters.
- It’s best to go on a detox diet when you’re free from work and other responsibilities so you can focus on drinking as much fresh water as possible. If you can’t do that, try dieting on the weekends when you spend most of your time at home.
- During this time, you will have frequent urination. Take breaks near the bathroom so you don’t have to look around when you need to go to the bathroom.
5. During the diet, eat foods high in water content. When you eat, look for foods that are high in water content. Vegetables and fruits are the perfect choice. Try watermelon, strawberries, zucchini, peaches, tomatoes, cauliflower, pineapple, eggplant or broccoli. If you must eat meat, choose lean meats such as chicken or turkey over red meat or pork.
- Combine a calorie-restricted diet with a drinking water regimen. Drinking 500 ml of water before each meal and limiting daily calorie intake (1200 calories for women and 1500 calories for men) can accelerate initial weight loss and help dieters successfully maintain weight loss throughout the year.
6. Keep in mind that this is not a long term solution. While this diet can help you lose weight faster, if your normal lifestyle does not support a healthy lifestyle, you are likely to gain weight again.
#3. go through water fasting
1. Decide how long you want to fast. Usually a few days are enough. If you don’t think you can live that long, try fasting for the first 24 hours. If after 24 hours you think you can continue, you can continue again.
- Keep in mind that this is only a temporary alternative to trying to lose weight quickly. If you can’t finish your water quickly, you can stop and continue eating as usual.
- Fast with a fixed time interval. Fast briefly and then try again in a few weeks or months.
2. Consult your doctor. You should not observe this fast if you have dietary restrictions or health conditions that may be detrimental to your health, such as diabetes, or if you are breastfeeding. It’s not worth the risk. If you can’t fast, look for other ways to lose weight.
- If you can’t fast completely, try replacing one or two meals with just water and eating a low-calorie dinner to speed up initial weight loss.
- Be careful as this diet can leave negative effects such as lack of protein and fiber during the diet. This can lead to low energy levels and poor gastrointestinal health. Think about this before you start fasting.
3. Eat light meals for several days to prepare the body for fasting. Increase your water intake, eat more fruits and vegetables, lean meats and brown rice.
- Avoid adding salt to your diet as it can actually prevent fluid from being removed from the body, which is not what you want.
4. Not exercising Even if you want to lose weight, and exercise is one way to achieve this goal, avoid exercising while fasting. The energy and fluid loss spent on sweating during a fast is enormous for your body.
5. Keep fasting. Drink water throughout the day for breakfast, lunch and dinner only when you feel hungry. Pay attention to your body while fasting. Watch for signs of hunger. If you feel dizzy, drink some seltzer tea or water to calm your body and rejuvenate.
- You can also use 15 minutes of meditation while fasting. Pay attention to your emotional health and clear your mind of unwanted thoughts and feelings. Read this article http://en.wikihow.com/Meditation to learn more about meditation.
- Consider taking herbal supplements or looking for safer supplements to balance electrolytes. While water fasting prevents the consumption of sweeteners or solid foods during the fast, prunes or natural salt supplements are often recommended to prevent water poisoning.
6. Bring solid foods back into your diet. Try to eat as usual before fasting to gradually restore the body’s energy. Eat raw fruits and vegetables, lean meats, brown rice, and increase your water intake.
- Some of the weight you lose is in your muscles. Thus, it is normal to put on a few pounds after a water fast. Do not be discouraged and do not think that water fasting does not bear fruit. Maintain other healthy habits such as healthy eating and regular exercise to support weight loss.
#4. Other means for weight loss
1. Try the green tea diet. This diet requires you to drink 240 ml of green tea four times a day, every time you wake up and before meals. The tea will increase your body’s antioxidant content and help you feel full before meals, thereby reducing your portion size.
- Drink tea instead of breakfast. While you are reducing your calorie intake, increasing your fluid intake at the same time will help you lose weight.
- Continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day. Green tea really dehydrates the body. To avoid this, drink a normal amount of water with your tea.
2. Try a fruit diet. This is a great and easy way to include vegetables and fruits in your diet. Look for a juicer or blender that can purée food. During this time, you can only drink fruit juices or replace one or two meals with healthy smoothies , especially at breakfast and lunch. Try this diet for a week.
- Be sure to pay attention to the use of not only fruits, but also vegetables. Green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach are very healthy. Add apples to sweeten your smoothie if you don’t want to use only vegetables.
- Prepare a healthy diet of raw vegetables and lean meats. Your efforts will be hampered by refraining from eating too much unhealthy food.
- If you feel hungry, drink juice, water, or snacks such as almonds or dried fruits to fill your hunger.
3. Include clean food in your diet. This diet mainly consists of foods free of preservatives and other additives. Include fresh fruits and vegetables, organic foods, and stay away from any artificial ingredients such as sweeteners and colors. This way, you can be sure that you are only eating healthy food in its most natural form, which is the most beneficial for you.
- Always read food labels to check the ingredients. If you find anything strange, please let me know. Perhaps this is a technical term for something that is considered good and harmless. If there are a lot of unfamiliar words on the ingredient list, don’t buy them.
- Shop at farmers’ or traditional markets. This is the best place to find food in the closest possible way to its natural conditions.
- Grow your own vegetables and fruits. There is no more natural food than homemade. Try growing your own fruits and vegetables to keep track of what goes into your body.
- Prepare your own food. Look for recipes for salad dressings, ice cream, or even baby food to determine what your family will be eating.
4. Make lifestyle changes that support a healthy lifestyle. Exercise and a healthy diet are the most effective ways to lose weight and keep it off. Talk to your doctor or nutritionist to learn about the mistakes you can make and develop a healthy lifestyle that you can follow.
- Avoid extreme diets as they will only give you temporary results. The best option is to develop healthy habits for the long term.
- Be patient when trying to lose weight. Losing a lot of weight quickly doesn’t mean you can keep it off for long. Focus on a healthy lifestyle instead of losing weight quickly.