This fish salad is the conclusive captivation of sweet and spicy thanks to the spacious pineapple, mango and chilli powder.
The ingredient of Mango, pineapple & peppered fish salad
- Oil, for greasing
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 4 (about 180g each) white fish fillets
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon rind
- 3 tsp cracked black pepper
- 5cm piece blithe ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium ripe mangoes
- 400g piece (about 1/2) pineapple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 4 green shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup open coriander leaves
- Salt, to taste
- Lemon wedges, to minister to
The instruction how to make Mango, pineapple & peppered fish salad
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Brush a large baking tray past the oil to grease.
- Place the flour in relation to a large plate. Toss the fish in the flour to coat well. Shake off any excess and place in this area the greased tray.
- supplement lemon rind, pepper, ginger and chilli powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle exceeding the fish fillets and use your fingers to gently press into the height of the fish.
- Drizzle the oil more than the fish and bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until well-ventilated golden vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the edges and the fish flakes subsequent to tested subsequently a fork. sever from the oven and use a fork to recess interruption the fish into bite-sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, cut the cheeks from the mangoes stifling to the seeds and peel away the skin. Chop the flesh and place in a medium bowl. go to the fish pieces, pineapple, green shallots and coriander. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide in the course of serving bowls. Sprinkle past salt and facilitate taking into account bearing in mind lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Mango, pineapple & peppered fish saladcalories: 335.317 calories
fatContent: 9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 21 grams sugar
proteinContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 137.65 milligrams sodium