When you travel, whether it’s on a plane or sitting for hours in a car, bus or train, you tend to look tired and disoriented at the end of the trip as you are tired, exhausted and a little tired after the trip. flight I’m tired of sitting.
Place with limited space. However, if you want to look presentable and attractive while traveling, then it is possible. Follow the tips in this article to look good when you get out of your car.
1. Start by avoiding additional stress.Before setting out on your trip, make sure you have everything you need ready so you don’t feel uneasy on your trip.
For example, pack everything before your scheduled departure and make sure you have enough time to complete pre-departure tasks such as closing all doors and windows, temporarily unsubscribing from newspapers, paying all bills, etc. Thoughts on all these things after departure may disturb you.
So make sure you have a good grasp of all these things before you leave. Also, make sure you have enough time to get to the terminal, train station or airport, or if you are traveling by private car, to get to your destination. It will not be in vain to wait some time before the scheduled departure. you can read
2. Make sure you get enough sleep the night before. Drinking coffee can be a smart move.
3. Choose comfortable and fashionable clothes.
- Wear a fitted t-shirt to feel comfortable but still look stylish. Fitted sweatpants are available for both men and women. However, if you don’t like these types of trousers, look for travel-specific trousers at an outdoor store, as they usually sell comfortable clothing that is not only trendy but fashionable.
- Wear light and tight clothes, but don’t forget to bring a sweater (it’s cold on the plane.
4. Choose neutral clothing and accessories to highlight your complexion. All tops you choose must be paired with all trousers.
5. Never wear new shoes while traveling. Walking with a limp is unattractive to the eye.
- Wear shoes that do not have buttons or laces, or shoes that can be easily removed (you may have to take your shoes off at the airport for security reasons).
- Wear socks to keep your feet warm (and you don’t have to worry about smelly feet when you have to take your shoes off at a security check!) Choose socks that absorb sweat, such as Better Cool-Max® or SOKA socks. .
6. Take care of your skin on the go. Travel often results in climate change, or at least getting into a vehicle or plane with stable air circulation.
Take a moisturizer or spray with you to avoid dry and pale skin. This step is important for both men and women. So don’t hesitate to take it. Find a moisturizer that suits your skin and style.
- Bring along a spray bottle filled with Evian-style water (which models and celebrities often use to refresh their skin) and a few drops of lavender oil. Spray on face to refresh skin.
- If you are going on a long overseas trip, use a nighttime facial moisturizer. The next day, you can simply wash your face in the toilet and apply a moisturizing serum. The face will become brighter.
- Apply hand cream to your hands while traveling. Choose a scented cream of your choice, as something familiar will help you relax.
7. Less chance of bad body odor due to long distance travel. If you sit in one place and do not go about your usual activities, your body may emit a slightly less pleasant smell than usual. Simple solutions to this problem include:
- Freshen your breath. Bring a mint to freshen your breath, or brush your teeth to get rid of plaque.
- I do not smoke. The smell of cigarettes will stick to the whole body and interfere with the people sitting around you. In addition, you will arrive at your destination with a musty smell.
- Try to avoid drinking alcohol while traveling, especially air travel. Alcohol is useless for the body, as it interferes with sleep. Alcohol also dries out the skin and causes bad breath and enlarged pores. After landing, you can enjoy your favorite drink!
- Don’t forget to bring your favorite perfume with you. Diffuse some perfume at the end of your ride to freshen up. Do this after getting off the plane. Some people are sensitive to smells and may experience nausea if they have to sit next to someone who doesn’t know that the perfume is too strong or that they don’t like the smell.
8. The best smell is a clean smell. Travel wipes can help keep you fresh, and you can do this in an airplane restroom.
9. If your eyes become dry, use artificial tears. Use saline spray to treat dry nose.
- Women should wear panty liners and change them regularly to keep them fresh. If you menstruate while traveling, change your pads or tampons regularly to avoid bad breath and the risk of infection. Don’t forget to bring enough pads/tampons with you!
10. Style your hair in the most comfortable style. If you have long hair, consider parting it or doing it in a loose style to keep your hair from pulling, such as a loose ponytail or ponytail. For those with short hair, just brush it to keep it neat.
- Take a small bottle of leave-in conditioner with you and apply it before you reach your destination. Or, if your hair is prone to dryness, use an anti-frizz product , especially if you’re traveling from a cool/temperate climate to a place with high humidity.
11. If you have a habit of wearing clothes every day, don’t put on a lot of makeup. Apply a small amount of lip gloss and gently massage the eyelids (“for a healthy glow”).
You can touch up your makeup upon arrival at your destination, but don’t overdo it unless you can do it in a comfortable place with a mirror and good lighting.
12. try to sleep. The time you spend taking a nap while traveling will have a big impact on how you look and feel when you arrive at your destination.
So try to sleep on the way. In fact, just closing your eyes, blindfolding and meditating or doing nothing and sitting in the dark is the only comfort that can make your body feel fit.
- If your surroundings are so noisy or distracting that you find it hard to sleep, try not to fight your thoughts other than with earplugs and an eye patch. If you’re constantly telling yourself, “I can’t sleep with all the fuss about the kids in aisle 10A,” then you may be focusing on what’s bothering you and unable to sleep. Forget about it and let yourself rest instead of punishing yourself for not getting enough sleep.
- If you can choose a train with a bed, we recommend using this mode of transport. This way you can travel gracefully and sleep properly (and in rhythm), and when you arrive at your destination, you will be completely refreshed compared to other modes of transport. In fact, train travel can be a pleasant experience as you will be pampered. If you’re traveling Europe by train, look for special business class fares.
13. Take a bottle of water with you when you travel. Thus, the body will remain hydrated. In addition, you will begin to take good care of yourself, and this will increase your self-confidence.
- Along the way, it is best to opt for water instead of sweetened drinks or alcohol. Water will keep you hydrated and won’t make you feel hyperactive (and ready for sleep) or sleepy.
14. Eat healthy food while traveling. For many, this may mean giving up the food served on board. So take fresh, nutritious homemade meals with you on the plane.
If you are traveling by car, boat, train or bus, it is best to bring healthy homemade food with you as there is no guarantee that you will find a place that serves such food. However, by planning your itinerary in advance, you can check online to see if there are healthy eating places to visit and if your schedule allows you to stop there. Some healthy foods you can take with you include:
- Sandwich or kebab with your favorite toppings.
- Resistant fruits such as apples, oranges and bananas.
- Nuts and cereals.
- Salad in a container.
- Carrot and celery sticks.
- If you are traveling across a province or border, there may be quarantine regulations that require you to throw away uneaten food. However, it depends on where you are traveling. So read the details online.
15. Try to smile from time to time. If you do this, people will enjoy being around you.