Minecraft can be modified to improve and increase the number of options available in the game. There are many mods that can be downloaded and then installed after a security check.
#1. Finding Mod Supplier Sites
1. Understand that mods can cause the game to stop working properly. Also, never download files that can harm your computer.
2. Find mod vendor sites in your preferred browser. There are many sites to download mods. An example of a popular site is http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods.
3. Choose a site that Minecraft players often use and trust. Before starting this process, try asking Minecraft players about the sites they use.
4. Browse available mods. Read the description to find a mod that suits your needs.
#2. download mode
1. See download link for selected mods. Since there is no official site for downloading mods, the location of the download link on each site may be different.
2. Click the download link and follow the instructions on your computer screen. There may be ads. So skip the ads and right click on the file you want to download.
3. Save the downloaded file in .jar format. If the download contains files in other formats, be careful as they may contain malware or viruses. If the file downloads automatically, check the download directory to see what format it is in.
- You may need to extract the file to see what format it is. Files are usually compressed to speed up the download process.
4. Scan the downloaded file with your antivirus software to keep it safe. Then, once the scan is complete, you can install the mod.