- Postmaster Total Louis DeJoy hired a consulting agency with ties to President Trump to indicate him after the Home Oversight Committee launched an investigation into his inner most commerce.
- The investigation follows a Washington Post yarn that the longtime Republican fundraiser would possibly perchance even unprejudiced personal violated advertising and marketing and marketing campaign fundraising law.
- Patomak Worldwide Partners used to be founded by Paul Atkins, a vulnerable SEC govt who has urged Trump on monetary deregulation and served on his commerce council.
- A USPS spokesperson stated the work performed by DeJoy’s personal companies, Patomak and RLF Communications, doesn’t lisp to his obligations as Postmaster Total or its most predominant PR agency, Weber Shandwick.
- Consult with Change Insider’s homepage for extra reports.
US Postmaster Total Louis DeJoy hired a consulting and PR agency with deep ties to the Trump administration as he faces allegations that he violated advertising and marketing and marketing campaign fundraising felony guidelines as a non-public businessman and Republican fundraiser, Change Insider has realized.